About Me

Salt Lake City, Utah
As an accredited genealogist for over 24 years, I can assist you with tracing your ancestry or I can conduct specific searches at your request. I am also an expert in heir searching. I work hard to help you find what you are seeking and my rates are very competitive. My research specialty is the Eastern United States, but I am proficient at researching the entire United States and am successful at solving difficult research problems. I am particularly fond of researching Norway and Sweden. I am also very experienced in researching England, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, and Scotland. Consultation services are available by request.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Family history is such a fascinating thing.  I love the mystery and challenge of it all.  But sometimes the challenge can be a bit much and you feel that you’ve hit a brick wall.  When that happens, drop me a line.  A fresh look and some experience can often make the difference and progress can be made.  Since I am not part of a large conglomerate of genealogists, my overhead is low and I can keep my rates very competitive.  And you will know exactly who is working on your research.  

No comments:

Post a Comment